Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
• Engage in meetings – engage on meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise
• Easy access on any device – share a link and invited guests can join with one click across devices
• Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
• Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
**Not all features available for non-paying users.
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
• Attend meetings on the go. Meetings organized by Google Workspace users also create a dial-in phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join – without wifi or data.
* Not available in all Workspace plans.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
• Notifications: Allow you to receive helpful in-call notifications