Use PS Remote Play to access your PS5™ or PS4™ wherever you go.
With PS Remote Play, you can:
• Display the PlayStation®5 or PlayStation®4 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS5 or PS4.
• Connect your DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller.
• Connect your DualSense™ wireless controller to mobile devices with iOS 14.5 or iPadOS 14.5 or later installed.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS5 or PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
To use this app, you need the following:
• A mobile device with iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 later installed
• A PS5 or PS4 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• A fast and stable internet connection
When using mobile data:
• Depending on your carrier and network conditions, you may not be able to use Remote Play.
• Remote Play uses a lot more data than most video streaming services. Data charges may apply.